👝Large Travel Bra Organizer By B&C - Premium Underwear Storage Bag For Women👝

Finally!! Bra Care Carry Bag!!

(Picture from Amazon)

Women have enough to worry about when packing to travel and the one item that gives the most aggravation is the bra!
When I pack I never know where to put my bra's because they always get bent or wrinkled. Some bra's have underwire in them so it is very important to keep the shape.
With this very large bra organizer I never have to worry about damaging another bra. The print is black with tiny white polka dots and pink trim. So far I have fit a total of 7 different bra's and 5 pair of underwear in this bag. I still had plenty of space after so I could most likely add my socks too! So, this bag can actually carry all undergarments for a trip to give more space in bigger luggage for clothing.
I also use this bag to hold my bra collection at home. It fits well in my closet and keeps them fresh after every hand wash for the next wear!
I'm extremely happy with this bra organizer and highly recommend it! It's great!

To buy your own Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment