💇Bellesentials Hair Cutting Tool Kit - Cut Your Own Hair - Hair Cutting Scissors, Thinning Scissors, Straight Edge Tool & Curved💇

✂Great Hair Kit For Any Household!✂

(Picture from Amazon)


I am very happy with this hair cutting kit!
Originally, I was just looking for a pair of nice thinning scissors but when I came across this kit, I couldn't pass up the deal.
Thinning scissors alone are very expensive so to get them in this kit with plain cutting scissors and two leveled hair holders was the best deal available.
The hair holders have nice teeth so they grip the hair well and the level helps to make every cut perfectly straight.
The only thing I would have to say is when I got this kit I did have to tighten both of the scissors. But, I did use the kit right away and was very pleased!
The scissors were sharp and cut my hair well. Both scissors come with a plastic case which is nice for storage.
I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it! Mother approved!!

To purchase your own Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment